Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reflection

This class was extremely helpful since it allowed me to learn many technologies that I will be able to use when I begin teaching. I was unaware that many of the technologies existed before I began the coarse. I feel much more confident in my abilities to include technology in my classroom everyday because of what I learned. I will continue to use these technologies in the future since I believe they are an excellent tool for the classroom. I am interesting in exploring more technologies past the ones we learned about in class. As I begin my classroom experiences next year, I will create lessons that include these technologies. I am also going to spend time this summer practicing using the technologies we covered in class. I have already taught my friends some of the technologies, which in turn has helped me become confident in my abilities.

No comments: