Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Overall Reflections

After taking this course, I definitely have a much better understanding of the various technologies that we have access to as teachers. The independent projects were incredibly useful because we were each able to study one technology in depth and share our knowledge with the class. Overall, we learned about many new and existing technologies that can bring a great deal of variety into the classroom and keep students engaged. I plan to continue learning about new technologies by learning how to use any new technologies that I hear or read about, and by keeping myself updated on the technologies we have discussed in class. It is crucial for teachers to remain up-to-date on past, current, and future forms of technology so that they can provide their students with the most interactive, engaging educational experience possible. Overall, this class has been a great help to me, and I plan to keep myself updated on developing technologies.

No comments: