Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Course Experience

Overall, I believe this course helped me find valuable technologies that can be used in my classroom in the future. There were some technologies that I had heard of, but never actually experiences, and some technologies that were completely new to me. I'm glad I was introduced to these teaching and learning tools, and had a chance to experiment so I can start off with at least the basics in the future. My plan for the future includes exploring some of the educational sites that we learned about where I can branch off to the new and upcoming technologies that will be useful in my concentration area. Also, I can always come back to this website and review the technologies we learned about in order to incorporate technologies I may have forgotten about into my plans. I think the lesson plans that we invented for the projects will be a good starting point for my own lesson plans and projects that will be useful for the students to undertake.

No comments: