Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Course Evaluation

I have definitely become more aware of different kinds of technology due to being in this class. I have also learned how effective technology can be in the classroom when used correctly, and how interactive assignments can be very engaging for students. I think I have gained some competency in regards to technology that I didn't have before this class, and have discovered some great ideas for future projects for my students along the way. I want to continue learning about new technologies and how they can be used in a language arts classroom so I don't continuously fall back on traditional teaching practices once I am with my own students. By keeping up with new technology I can keep my students fascinated by literature and interested in coming to class.

No comments: