Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Relfection on the semester

Looking back on this semester as a whole, I can see how influential this course has been for me. I have learned so much about technology and the ways in which it can be used in the classroom. While I knew the importance of technology in education before taking this course, I now realize just how many doors it can truly open. There are so many ways that technology can benefit a classroom and the diverse and unique needs of each and every student. I will definitely take what I have learned in this course into the classroom with me, during my student teaching and, eventually, in my own classroom.

I came into the semester with a general knowledge base of technology and some ways to use it in the classroom. Now, I am leaving with the understanding that there are so many more opportunities than I ever thought possible. I have learned so much about programs I was familiar with, ones I had only heard of and ones that I did not even know existed, and I know there are so many more out there yet to discover.

No comments: