Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Overall Experience

Overall, I have enjoyed working in this class. It was definitely a change from the usual papers that I am required to write, and I am thankful for that. I often work better by presenting projects of different sorts, so this was the perfect class for me.

I have learned a lot about technology that I never thought about before, even working with Microsoft Word and Excel. I most enjoyed being able to create my own teacher website, which I will be able to use in the future. I also enjoyed working with Smartboard because that is a type of technology that I will probably be using in my classroom when it comes time for me to begin teaching. I only wish that we had been able to present our actual presentations on the Smartboard.

Although at times I was frustrated by technology that didn't do what I wanted it to do, for the most part this class was a very worthwhile experience for me. I have learned many new things that I will be able to use in the future. This class has also got me wanting to stay up to date with technology as best as I can. You never know what's going to be created next in the world of technology.

No comments: