Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Overall Experience

This class has increased my knowledge of technology. I have learned so much about things that I have never even heard about before, such as Webquests. I have also increased my knowledge about things I have heard of before, such as wikispaces and Smartboards, and been allowed to practice my skills with programs that I am familiar with, such as Microsoft Powerpoint and Word.
By working with these new and familiar programs, I have been able to think about how I will use them in the classroom when I am a teacher. I believe that my experience in this class will help me to be creative when I am teaching and will help me keep my class interested. There are so many ways to apply my knowledge from this class to what I will be doing in the future. I think this class was very beneficial for me to take and I would recommend it to any other Education major on campus.

No comments: