Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Overall Experience

Before taking this course I only knew the basics of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power Point. Reflecting on all that I have learned, I realize I have exponentially increased my knowledge about technology. I now know how to operate almost every tool on word, excel, and power point. I can now make an animated power point presenation, create a photo essay using my voice, create an interactive quiz using excel, blog and comment on other people's blogs, use wiki to display information as well as create a teacher website, and much more. I am surprised and pleased with all that I have learned. I can now say that I am technologically savy and will be able to utilize my skills aquired in this class. Because of the knowledge I attained in this class, I will be a better teacher who can accomodate lessons so that all of my students of different learning levels and styles can learn.

No comments: