Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2008

SmartBoard

This has been my first experience working with SmartBoard. In the brief time we spent learning about this program, I can see that the possibilities it offers are endless. By using SmartBoard, teachers can create lessons that are so interactive - lessons that go so far beyond what was previous possible. In creating my own lesson and seeing the lessons that my classmates have created, I have also become aware of the range this program offers. Lessons can be created that provide an interactive and interesting experience for all students - from kindergarten to high school. Working with SmartBoard has, once again, opened my eyes even more to the advantages of technology in the classroom. I believe that educators and future educators should definitely embrace the possibilities technology has to offer in one way or another.

No comments: