Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 22, 2010

Math reading and Imovie project

For the math reading, I found it very helpful that technology helps to not only understand the problem itself, but also the concept behind the math that can be applied elsewhere in life. In that same context, the Imovie project is a really interesting way to connect mathematics to everyday life or even math found in nature. I'm really looking forward to the final result of the Imovie and I think projects like Imovies in math classes would make things more interesting for students and give a more central view to math outside the classroom.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

I agree with your thoughts on the reading. I think that understanding the problem is one of the biggest parts of mathematics. Im glad that the Imovie project has sparked the same enthusiasm in me as it has in you. I to am looking forward to the final result of the project.