Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 4, 2007

projects and class time

I was a little upset with class today. I came in thinking we would spend the majority of class working on the wiki project but instead we barely even mentioned it. I had questions I wanted to ask but never had the opportunity. I would have prefered spending most of the time working on our project and then spending Tuesday learning about blogging. I feel that if a project was assigned and it requires a lot of work, that we should have class time, especially since it is due on Tuesday. I know that I have a lot of other things going on over the weekend as well as a lot of other homework to be doing and so I don't have the time to spend hours working on this project. I'm sure other people are busy as well and so it might have been nice to work on it in class. One of my major questions was where to find the reviews for the different softwares. Generally there is a specific site to go to and yet I can't seem to find it. I wish we had time in class to ask questions and to work on it, especially since we are working with others to do it. It would have been nice to talk to them about it.

2 comments:

LAN said...

Class time may not be all about working with projects. Reviews can sometimes be found be searching the website of product creator or companies who made the software. You can also find reviews from technology journals or magazines online. Researhcing is part if the project requirements. Feel free to email for any questions.

BasSoc320 said...

I was also wondering why we didn't spend more, or rather any, time working on our projects. It would have been nice to get started and be able to collaborate and ask questions face to face. Also, I had a lot of trouble finding reviews of my three software online.