Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Reflection

 Over this semester I learned about differentiating lessons and how to incorporate different technologies for learning and assessment purposes. Through this class I have learned how to use smart board technology, Google earth, and photo story. I have also learned how to create a Web quest using Wiki, and about flipping the classroom. In the future, I would like to learn more about flipping the classroom. I find the concept really interesting and I would definitely like in incorporate it in a lesson in the future.

I never actually realized how many tools are available for educational purposes. I would not have even thought about using Google earth as a learning tool. I found this class really interesting and I learned a lot over the semester.

1 comment:

LAN said...

Flipping the classroom is an interesting topic to experiment during student teaching and also to document as a teacher-research project. Continue to learn as much as you can and try it out. Good luck!