Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Final Reflections

From this course, I have learned that technology is accessible to all teachers of varying technology skill levels. I have also discovered that technology can be a vital tool for meeting the needs and learning styles of all learners.   Technology lets students truly interact with the content being taught, such as by exploring on their own through a Webquest, or navigating through GoogleEarth.  Technology  makes the subject come alive for the students, rather than a teacher just lecturing the material. Within my future lessons, I want to continue to implement the use of videos, images, and audio in my lessons. I would also like to learn more about the use of webcam in regards to the content areas.

1 comment:

LAN said...

Pay attention to Miranda's workshop session on flipcam. You can certainly use your digistory project as a tool during your student teaching. There is power in visualization and use of multi-media in teaching.