Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 26, 2013

reflection

This semester I learned a lot about unique technologies that can help teach a classroom. I was very interested to work with a SmartBoard for the first time because I had seen them in classrooms and wondered how they work. Learning about Smartboard gave me another way to engage a class of children. I enjoyed making a webquest because it is an interactive way for the children to learn about the content. I imagine growing up when these things were in a classroom and I really couldn't imagine how much more enjoyable class would be. I'm really happy I was assigned Wolfram Alpha for my final projec because not only did it give me a simple way to engage a class and uncountable ways to do it, but it gave me a better understanding of the application so that I can use it with my studies. I am more confident and excited about teaching knowing that technology is growing and new ways to implement it in the classroom are being created every single day.

1 comment:

LAN said...

Try out Wolfram Alpha. We will use them in our math and science curriculum course next year.