Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Wiki (or Weekly) Mess Up...

So...I went online to work on the wiki-space to find that all the work that then English students did was somehow over-written by the Spanish student works. Now that was weird...

So that is my frustration of the week when it comes to the wikipspace...not to mention the idea of every one having access to it...I just don't see how it is beneficial for a collaborative group of young adults to do one web-page works. I just feel that we could have learned how to change the web page but really wrote our analysis of other websites on our blog. I am just tired of my work being erased...oh well.

However, I did like navigating through those websites that were given to us. I can tell a lot better what is a more developed and scholarly website than a fun/mediocre one. That is all for now...

1 comment:

LP619 said...

I understand your frustrations!
Granted we are in the same group, but I have similar feelings towards Wiki. I think this website has its benefits, but it might be difficult to implement fully in a classroom project.

We did find useful websites, but we also found some duds.